CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The barn door is open

Well after wasting 5 hours and 15 minutes of my time driving down the long boring highway I am once again in the city. Ok so I sped to the city, not just a little either, mostly 130 the whole way except when my foot was heavy and I was going 145+ :) It's all good, the only thing I could manage to hit would be...the ditch? It's not like anyone else travels this abyss of a highway. Though, today there was a high number of Gardwine trucks on the road.

This morning before I left we accomplished another interview for our group project. I have to say that I am impressed with the honest, open, and very personal responses we are getting from our key informants. However, apparently after veeting my legs in a rush, and attempting to dress myself to get ready to go to this interview I missed a critical component of preparedness to enter the outside world. Ok, so that was a lot of build up for nothing. I went to the interview and stood talking to my friend in the parking lot at the hospital (a busy area) for a while and then stopped and filled my car with gas halfway through my trip (because you can't make it on one tank of gas, no matter how economical your vehicle is) and this is when I had my AHA moment that I had been carrying about all these tasks with my fly open. Freakin' classy, lol.

I also thought that I had avoided the temptations of lasagne by making it this morning and leaving it for dbf, but my aunt wants to have a lasagne supper tomorrow night. Hopefully, I will get in some extra walking tomorrow going for the hospital tour, looking for apartments, and of course shoe shopping! For now it is time to get some beauty sleep. Sweet dreams.

0 comments: