CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The search continues...

I had a great day today. I picked up my dress, and found some cute shoes to go with it. I went and picked up my identification at the hospital I will complete final practicm at and had a tour of the ER. The one lady that toured me around was super cute, she was so bubbly and really made me feel welcome. The other staff was also friendly.

The apartment forefront was not very promising earlier this afternoon, but then I picked up my brother. He helped me a lot, we drove around just looking for apartments and I have found a few that we are going to tour tomorrow. I have also decided to increase the amount of money I will spend for rent. I feel that it is more important to decrease the amount of time I spend traveling to work than it is to find a cheaper apartment because i would have used up the difference in rent putting gas in my car.

I really miss my boyfriend, I will see him on Friday though. Tomorrow I will find an apartment and then to hit the long road again. Every time I come to the city now I know I am getting closer to not having to make the trip again. At least dbf will be living with me for a couple weeks in May when he does his thing here before going to his new job closer to me!

Have a good night!

0 comments: