CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Taking the bull by the horns

I can lose the last of my weight, and I will. I went for my first outdoor run of the year, but then the weather has been yucky since then. Maybe if I bundle up good today I will get a walk in. This morning I decided to check out the basics of the WW plan again just to make sure I was getting portion sizes correct. Good thing I did this because I was counting 1c. of fruit as 1 serving and it's actually 2 servings! I have been OP for three days now. I will continue to make my menu so there is food in the house because I am sure the grocery stores are going to be closed for a day or two here this Easter weekend. I think I am going to go get the cleaning ladies some nice flowers or something for easter. Or maybe I should try my hand at hot crossed buns, mmmm. Maybe that's not a good idea because then I would have to make lots so there were some left over and then I would need to eat them because we can't waste food! Oh the crappy logic that helps make us fat.

I phoned about my apartment again. I really wish these people would answer the phone, or at least have the courtesy to phone me back. I wonder if it would be rude to just phone the realty agency that this building is listed with and deal with them instead or is that rude? I need a place to live. Dbf will be living with me too because the apartment building that he was promised had an apartment available in the new town he will be working in doesn't have any availabilities. That is going to suck for him because the commute will be over an hour each way! I think he has to give up his vehicle for something more economical on fuel. Maybe he could have my Civic and I'll take his Jeep! What a score for me :)

Have a good one!

0 comments: