CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

In control

I have been op for 4 days in a row. I even got out and exercised twice this week. I am feeling really good. I know a lot of my struggles lately have to do with the messages I tell myself. Like when I eat a little too much on one day, don't track it, and then tell myself "Well you already messed up so what is the point for the rest of the week". Very negative. I have decided to change this though because I need to believe I can do it before I will be successful. I was feeling really gross about my body yesterday, but then I decided that I would get out for a walk and I was feeling pretty damn good. Today I am a little sore because I haven't been exercising regularly enough, but I have made it my goal to build up to 3-4 times per week.

I am so close to being done school I can't hardly stand it. I have a few assignments that I have to get done ASAP! For some reason I keep procrastinating them though and the work isn't diminishing by any account. I have three self- evaluations to complete, a bunch of reading, three discussion postings, one big group project, my proposal for senior practicum, and I'm sure there will be much more to come in the final three weeks. Hopefully, I will get my discussion postings done today and maybe a little bit of reading. It feels very overwhelming to think about all that needs to get done, but the more I push through the closer I am to the end.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!

0 comments: