CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WI +2.2lbs

I have been op for two days since WI. I gained 2.2lbs this week, but my attitude is where it needs to be and I didn't let it get me down. I can control what I put in my mouth and if my emotion is influenced by what I eat then I can control that by being in control. I even went swimming today and earned 4aps.

What a zoo in the pool tonight. I thought that it would be better to go tonight when there is no aquasize class going on and that there would be lane dividers put in. Ok apparently I am from a different planet though. There were two people in the pool during the designated lap swim time occupying an entire lane doing their aquasize stuff. Well congrats to them for getting out and getting active, but there was really no room for them in the pool with all the other people trying to do lap swim. On top of that there were no lane dividers, ugh. I think I am just going to go back to swimming MWF when I only have to risk being drowned my the aquasize wake and not bumping into other swimmers.

Have a good night!

0 comments: