CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Goals

In order to be successful I think I need to develop some goals. Of course I have my goal weight, it's more of a range at this point, of 125 - 134 lbs. But I need to have some short term goals to get me through. So some of the goals I thought of were:

1. Drink more water during exams
2. Establish regular exercise routine
3. Run second marathon (Dbf is going to join me this year!)
4. Get plenty of sleep

Nothing too exciting, I am going for managable. I have a tendancy to arrange elaborate goals and expectations for myself. Of course this only leads to disappointment in myself and increased stress because I feel I let myself down. I am human too, and need to learn to accept myself the way I accept others for who they are.

0 comments: