CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm back and +0.4lbs

Today was WI, and I was up +0.4lbs. Thank you goddess of the scale. I have been eating enough to suffice an elephant for the past few days. We had some chinese food on Saturday night, Tim's on Friday night, hot dogs Saturday at lunch, and that's not all. We can't forget the macaroons, pepsi, chips, and other wonderful goodies at my brother's that I honed in on like a B52 bomber looking for a target.

Exciting news! My shopping trip to Winnipeg was successful. I am the proud owner of this dress that I make look absolutely stunning. It's a one piece halter style chocolate brown with gold embroidery at the waist that goes up and down like a vine with some beading and then a skinny flat bow going threw the middle. I can't find a picture anywhere on the internet to link to it and I don't know who the name of the designer is on the dress, but I look stunning in it. The girl at the dress shop was super sweet too and really helped out a lot. In fact she got them their sale because I was ready to walk out of the store, frustrated at not finding anything again, before she approached my Mom and I to encourage me to take my time and look a little slower. I have already recommended her to friends and family that are looking for dresses for their formal events. I'm so excited, I'm going to be such a princess!

I am almost done with the bulk of my assignments for my last semester of university. Two more weeks and then I will be doing the happy dance. I tried to go for a tour of the department I am accepted at to complete my senior practicum, but no one ever got back to me. I tried to contact them twice with no luck. Yet, today when I went to see my practicum advisor she had received a phone call from one of the ladies at the hospital wondering if I was still going to come this past Friday, what the heck?! I phoned to set up another appointment, so hopefully this one works out.

Have a great day!

0 comments: