CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Scary points usage

I was able to sleep in today. Very relaxing and much needed. This is going to be a very relaxing day all around. I have a hair appointment in a couple of hours, which I will walk to because I have been super lazy lately, and then my agenda is clear for the day. Well, I will have to make supper at some point but that is not a very big job and I am waiting to hear from one of my instructors for some feedback on a paper we are to submit.

Yesterday was an absolutly brutal points day, I have yet to track all the points. I am guessing I have no flex left, but only the tracker knows for sure. I will not have another gain this week, so it is time to clamp down and get serious about my efforts for the week. I definatly find it easier to stay op when I'm working, or have something to look forward to getting me out of the house for a few hours. Even when there is something to do around the house. But as soon as I sit down to start my hours upon hours of homework that I have everyday it seems to be a lost cause for keeping on track. I think that I need to take more breaks while I am doing homework so that it doesn't seem as overwhelming causing me to stress, thus sending me on a crusade for the kitchen.

Dbf is being suportive of my efforts, which is sweet and I totally appreciate it. He decided that he will try to lose some weight too, so we are cutting down on the amount of junk food that comes into the house. It isn't like we crave the junk or anything we just eat it because it is there. If it's not open, it doesn't get touched, so another thing we try to do is just leave it for when we have company coming over.

Well time to egress from my toasty bed, and taking it one day at a time. I will be op today!

0 comments: