CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Owning the number

WI today: +1lb. What does this tell me? I do not have the ability to take one week off of journalling without unleashing my sweet tooth monster. However, I was accountable for my choices and recorded the number I saw when I stepped on the scale. In the past I would have decided, "oh well that can't be the real number because [insert any number of excuses here]" and taken tomorrow's number. Now for this week my plan is to drink more water and journal my points. Hopefully, this will reward me with a loss next Monday! I feel pretty gross from all the sweets I ate this past week too, so that should help to keep me on track for the week. I really want to get rid of the gross sugar build up. I have a steady headache from all the yuck I ate.

I should really start training for running the marathon. I am thinking about signing up for a learn to run clinic from running room again this year. I was really motivated last year when I signed up and it felt great to see my progress from hardly being able to run a minute to being able to run for over seven straight! Not much time left to contemplate this if I want to look at running in the June marathon, hmmm.

As a side note, I love my friends. It's great to know they are there when you need them because this school stress is killing us all. Also, we helped a friend of dbf's to get a job earlier this year and now that favor is going to be returned. Who doesn't love their friends?

0 comments: