CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Can I get more hours in the day?

I work tonight, and I have some serious homework to do tonight. I have started working on some of the postings I have to complete, i have to establish my argument for the debate we have on Friday, I have a paper to write for next Friday, the one group I am in is getting together to do the windshield survey, and then the other group I am in has to get together to get our presentation together for Monday! Let's not forget that I have to finish moving the remainder of the contents out of my old apartment and clean it up for this Friday. So much to do, so little time. At least I have a plan for supper tonight. Maybe I should go and empty out that apartment before I go to work tonight, or maybe I can lure my coworker into coming to help me hehehe

Have a lovely day!

0 comments: