CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One more to go

Not a whole lot is new today. I'm on my third night of four at work. I think after my last shift this month I am done working. I just don't want to go any more. I have more important things to do like spend time with dbf. I am not going to have lots of time to spend with dbf in a couple months which is sad. Oh well, he reassures me that we will still see each other as much as possible but if he isn't able to find a job closer to the city then there is still going to be six hours between us. I can't think of that though it distresses me. I never had any sugar for two days now!

I can't wait to live in an apartment that doesn't have doorbells. The kid below me must have locked him mom out again because someone was ringing the doorbell nonstop and pounding on the door below me. Well I must get ready for work.

Have a great day!

0 comments: