CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's day is coming

I am excited for Valentine's day this year because I actually have a boyfriend to celebrate with. He is sweet and caring. I bought him some chocolates and a card so far. I think I will go grab a DVD and write a note about the "Top 10 Reasons I love him". Cheesey, I know. I told him last night I have big expectations for this day, and he was like obviously panic-y hehehe Really I don't care what we do as long as its something thoughtful.

Well yesterday was only a little better points wise, and I never brought myself to calculate the amount of points used the day before. I really should because I may end up surprising myself and have a couple flex left. Plus if I am trying to be accountable to keep losing I really must do it.

I hate group work. Apparently though group work is preparing us for the real world for things known as "commitees". I'm glad the lovely ladies of the WW boards informed me of this, so I can clearly choose to avoid these things known as "commitees". Just one of lifes many growing pains.

0 comments: