CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

To swim or not to swim

I have no idea how I sleep through the vacuuming the cleaning ladies do. That thing is like a full fledged zamboni going through the house! I sure do enjoy how clean the place is after they have been here though. I am feeling a lot better today, I think I slept for 12 hours, woke up for 6 hours and then slept another 12 hours :) I have to write my first paper over the course of today, because I am going dress shopping this weekend! I'm excited. I will probably have to just settle for something off the rack, but if I look hot in it what more could I ask for?

Last night one of our friends came over for supper again. He was asking me what kind of physical activity I do to keep in shape. Sadly, I haven't done anything for a long time now, but I used to swim and run. He was totally encouraging me to get back into swimming because he swims too. I would probably drown in the wake he would create, Mr Tour De France super athlete, but I feel a little more like getting back into going now. Maybe that will be my goal for March, because I can't see myself getting there any sooner with all the school work I have to do in the next couple of weeks.

Going sugar free update: Good, I really don't crave any of the sweet stuff when I don't feel well so I am having success!

Have a good day everyone!

0 comments: