CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Going Sugar Free

I have decided that I need to elminate simple sugars from my diet for a while. I find that I can't exercise any control over what I eat if I have something like a candy or a pepsi, it usually results in having more than one. Eventually I have over eaten that day because on top of the empty calories I need to find other foods that actually satiate me. Thus, today is the first of 58 days that I plan to not eat high simple sugar foods. So far so good. Why 58 days you may ask? Well it's simple. Graduation is on April 12 2008 and that will be the 58th day. I would really like to be in the 150's by then and this is going to get me there. I need to think of a good reward for when I get there. Maybe the doctor will prescribe a day at the spa! I think I deserve it.

This weekend I will be working and moving out of my apartment. I took one day off in between my work days so that I can get all the stuff packed up and out before March 1st. So far I have packed nothing. I haven't even gone and picked up boxes from anywhere. Maybe I will be able to wrangle my coworker to come and help me pack some stuff up tonight, hehehe.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have an interesting plan in place! Please keep us all posted on how you are doing... You are stronger than I!
htabby