CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!

I am one happy girl today. Dbf sent a dozen long stem red roses to the house today! They are beautfiul and look great too. I have never had a Valentine before, so that makes this even more exciting. I hope that dbf likes the gift I got him.I think for supper we will either be having spicy spaghetti or maybe I will make a traditional chicken dinner, who knows. I will be op today, whats left of it :)

Well, I think I need to take my car to a mechanic. I had to have it boosted yesterday and today. I am reluctant to take it to the garage though because I really don't want to have to pay for any repairs :( Plus last time I was totally ripped off, grr. This is why I need my dad around, so he can deal with these crazy car problems.

Hope everyone else has a great day!

0 comments: