CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Moving on

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Yesterday my parents and dbf helped me move the majority of my stuff out of my old apartment. Everyone is pretty sore because there was a lot of stairs. I still have a few things left to grab, but it should only take me an hour or so to finish everything up. Now to find a new apartment. I put in a couple applications online, but i haven't heard anything. Maybe there will be time to look at a few when I am dress shopping this weekend!

As far as the sugar free thing goes, its tough. I have been doing good so far though. There are so many temptations. Having my my meals and snacks planned out though really helps. I would really like to take a garbage bag and throw every bit of chocolate and junk food in the house out, but I realize that just because I don't want to eat that stuff doesn't mean dbf should not be able to have these things around.

In other news, I had a startling discovery when I checked my blog today...I have at least a reader! Woohoo. lol Have a great day!

0 comments: